As the number of volunteer contributors to this blog is significantly increasing, today, E-Crime Expert welcomes Bonnie’s guest post on Cyberbullying. A commanding new infographic from Besteducationdegrees.com is explaining the rate & causes of cyberbullying and is brought to you by Bonnie Moore. She is a freelance writer and blog junkie.
According to Bonnie, Cyberbullying is an online hazard through the use of electronic devices. It include harassing text messages or emails, rumours sent by email or posted on social networking sites, and embarrassing pictures, videos, websites, or fake profiles. It has become more common in society, particularly among young people and most of the young generations are facing cyber harassment.
Below is the Infographic created and shared by Bonnie.
Source: Best Education Degrees
To view the original Post click here.
Any questions can be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional information can be found at: http://www.e-crimeexppert.com
To find out more about Dan Manolescu, visit his LinkedIn page here.
Hit the “subscribe” button in order to be notified when new videos and Articles are posted on this blog
- @k3rstin Hi Kerstin. Im fine thank you. Still in Brussels. Can we collaborate on any project/assignment? Best regards, Dan. 1 year ago
- 6 Essential Tips on How to Prevent Online Shopping Fraud wp.me/p1N1s0-jD 3 years ago
- Cyberbullying wp.me/p1N1s0-jz 3 years ago
- 10 Ways to Prevent Your Identity From Being Stolen wp.me/p1N1s0-jv 3 years ago
- Infographic-Privacy and Security on Facebook wp.me/p1N1s0-jp 3 years ago