Infographic-Privacy and Security on Facebook
Today, E-Crime Expert has Naomi Paton as guest blogger. She is a passionate writer and loves to write articles related to internet, teen & amp; crime. She writes for Best Computer Science Schools.
The majority of today’s populace uses the internet and social media on a regular basis, but at what cost? Although there has been some research conducted representing the negative effects of internet addiction, less is known about how young adults are being affected by misuse of facebook like bulling, reputation damage, burglary etc.
Bellow is the infographic, created by Naomi Paton, which listed the researched data and the do and don’t facts on Facebook.
To view the original Post click here.
Any questions can be submitted to: email@example.com
Additional information can be found at: http://www.e-crimeexppert.com
To find out more about Dan Manolescu, visit his LinkedIn page here.
Hit the “subscribe” button in order to be notified when new videos and Articles are posted on this blog
- @k3rstin Hi Kerstin. Im fine thank you. Still in Brussels. Can we collaborate on any project/assignment? Best regards, Dan. 1 year ago
- 6 Essential Tips on How to Prevent Online Shopping Fraud wp.me/p1N1s0-jD 2 years ago
- Cyberbullying wp.me/p1N1s0-jz 2 years ago
- 10 Ways to Prevent Your Identity From Being Stolen wp.me/p1N1s0-jv 2 years ago
- Infographic-Privacy and Security on Facebook wp.me/p1N1s0-jp 2 years ago