Leveraging Social Media in the Workplace & Being Aware of Risks from the Stakeholders’ Perspectives
E-Crime Expert welcomes Fleming Europe as a guest. Please find bellow their announcements about a very interesting event held between September 27-28, 2012 in Dublin, where E-Crime Expert is invited as a speaker:
“In the corporate world, HR used to be the last to adapt to change. It was mostly because they are the keepers of policy, procedure, order, and the employee. They were though the keeper of the employee only until social media has taken over the world and changed the game in exposure, privacy and data protection.
Come to our event and adapt to these changes.
27 – 28 September 2012, Dublin
By joining us for the set of the intensive days you will learn about…
Discovering the “SECONDINTERNET” : the social nature of the web
RETHINKING of TALENT ATTRACTION in a COST-SAVING WAY
HR Handling Social Media EXPOSURE AND PRIVACY of future and current employees
SOCIAL MEDIA METRICS – Measuring Employee and Customer Feedbacks in the “Cyberspace”
REACHING EXTERNAL AUDIENCES and leveraging WORD-OF-MOUTH MARKETING
SOCIAL MEDIA RISKS to avoid: lawsuits, regulatory violations, security breaches, etc.
ACHIEVING ALIGNMENT with Corporate Goals
TECH-SPOTLIGHTs: Employing Mobile Apps, Social Networks and Collaboration Models in HR
This premier cross-industry HR event is
aimed at Senior Executives responsible for Talent, Recruiting, Knowledge Management, Employee Engagement and Learning, Communication Executives responsible forEmployerBranding, Internal Communication andSocialMedia as well as at Data Protection Officers, Privacy Experts and E-crime Professionals!
– Award Winning Speakers
– Getting in touch with the most innovative tools like Geo-Social Talent AttractionandAugmented Realitythat maximize the cadidate experience and the social impact of your company while offering digitalized info about erveything and everybody
– Keeping the pace with innovation via interactive learning sessions on using social media externally & internally, social media risks and professional development of HR people via social media
– Becoming a part of executive group of peers discussing different social media strategies and developing future business contacts
– SPECIAL FEATURE: “Crowd Competence Sourcing” Session via a built-in UNCONFERENCE
Are you interested in exploring the most ‘viral’ social network issues?
Do you want to seize the opportunity to gain valuable contacts and useful information?
..or you are just curious how the ‘Big Brother’ will become ‘Big Social’?
Looking forward to meet you in September, in the Silicon Valley of Europe!
PeterNovak, Marketing Manager, Fleming Europe
Tel: +421 257 272 335 Fax: +421 255 644 490″
- @k3rstin Hi Kerstin. Im fine thank you. Still in Brussels. Can we collaborate on any project/assignment? Best regards, Dan. 1 year ago
- 6 Essential Tips on How to Prevent Online Shopping Fraud wp.me/p1N1s0-jD 3 years ago
- Cyberbullying wp.me/p1N1s0-jz 3 years ago
- 10 Ways to Prevent Your Identity From Being Stolen wp.me/p1N1s0-jv 3 years ago
- Infographic-Privacy and Security on Facebook wp.me/p1N1s0-jp 3 years ago