Happy Christmas Holidays!
E-Crime Expert wants to wish you all Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to come!
Many thanks to all my readers and subscribers.
Stay safe on the net. We will post new interesting blogs soon after the Christmas Holidays!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- How to control your electronic assets when you become inactive: Google wp.me/p1N1s0-h0 2 weeks ago
- Do you know what is your child’s age requirement to sign up online? wp.me/p1N1s0-gP 3 weeks ago
- Comments, testimonials and subscriptions wp.me/p1N1s0-gH 3 weeks ago
- Teaching Kids About Identity Theft wp.me/p1N1s0-gA 1 month ago
- What to do in case of credit/payment card fraud: real life example! wp.me/p1N1s0-go 1 month ago
articles awareness Brussels Case law Computer crime cybercrime Dan Manolescu data protection Data Protection Directive Data Protection Officer Directive Directorate General e-crime expert ECJ educational programs European Commission European Court of Human Rights European Court Of Justice European Data Protection Supervisor European Parliament European Union European Union law Facebook fundamental right Google Information privacy Institutions of the European Union Internet internet crime Law legal advice Member state of the European Union prevention measures privacy Private sector Regulation scams Social network service support the internet tips tutorials United States Web 2.0 YouTube